Information Booklet

2020 HPS Information Book

Student Enrolment Form

Student Enrolment Form

We require the following documentation with your enrolment form please:

  • Proof of birth – certificate must be sighted
  • Immunisation schedule
  • Proof of residency in the zone – we need to view an original rate notice and utilities bill or if renting, a copy of a minimum 12 month rental agreement and a utilities bill. We also need to view your original drivers licence which we will copy in the office

Enrolments for 2021 should be submitted by June 26, 2020

Zone Map

Our school zone

Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au. Findmyschool.vic.gov.au hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones for 2020 onwards.

Students residing in this zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.

The Department provides guidance through the School Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations.

You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under School zones.  

For more information

If you have a question about school zones call the VSBA Hotline on 1800 896 950 or email: vsba@edumail.vic.gov.au